Guest post by floridageorge
1. Memorial Day
2. About the schedule change
3. NRDC Action Fund endorses Hillary, first ever endorsement by the major environmental group
4. Hillary’s needed delegates to reach 2,383: Down to 73.
5. America’s Seniors can count on Hillary
6. Eugene Robinson: Sanders is playing with fire
7. Expect Hypocrisy — An interesting psychological study why Cruz and Bernie supporters flock to the nominee
8. Bernie Sanders supporters won’t back Hillary? Don’t buy the hype.
9. Why Some Clinton Supporters are not “Really Ready to Go Public”
10. We don’t Care About Her Emails. Women Flock to Hear Hillary Talk
11. UNTOLD STORY: How Donald, Bernie and the Hostile Media Miscalculated Hillary’s Greatest Strength
12. Feel It, History is within your grasp
The last time a woman represented a major party in the quest for the White House was … never. In 2016, never will become now. The impossible will become possible.